- This event has passed.
Bordeaux Grand Cru Festival 2016
May 27, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$148 – $498
The Vintage Wine Club is organising an En Primeur wine tasting and gala dinner with some of the most prestigious Grand Crus from Bordeaux on Friday 27 May 2016 at the Tower Club.
The En Primeur wine tasting will take place from 5.30pm to 7pm at the Straits Bar in Tower Club, featuring 2015 vintages from:
- Chateau Beychevelle Saint-Julien,
- Chateau La Gaffeliere, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Chateau Beauregard, Pomerol
- Chateau Pape Clement, Pessac-Leognan
- Chateau Labegorce, Margaux
- Chateau Fombrauge, Saint Emilion Grand Cru
- Chateau Lafon Rochet, Saint-Estephe
- Chateau Olivier, Pessac-Leognan
- Chateau Guiraud, Barsac
- Chateau Clos Haut Peyraguey, Sauternes
- Chateau Laroque, Saint Emilion Grand Cru
- Chateau Lamarque, Haut Medoc
- Chateau La Tour Carnet, Medoc
The En Primeur wine tasting will be followed by a gala dinner that will be hosted by 10 of the winemakers/owners from the various Bordeaux chateaux at Atlantic Restaurant in Tower Club, from 7.30pm to 10pm. The dinner will be accompanied by ex-cellar wines specially brought for the occasion.
The En Primeur tasting session costs $148++ per person, while $498++ gets you a spot for both the En Primeur tasting as well as a seat at the winemakers’ dinner. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.