- This event has passed.
Celebrate World Cucumber Day with Hendrick’s Gin
June 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
World Cucumber Day is a thing now.
Cucumber, along with rose, is an integral part of Hendrick’s Gin, and is also the perfect garnish for any Hendrick’s cocktail.
And for one day only, and during ‘Cucumber Hour’ from 6 to 11pm, cucumber is also the perfect currency for a Hendrick’s and Tonic – and don’t worry, your ‘money’ will be good for 23 bars across Singapore, including:
- Birds Of A Feather
- Bitters & Love
- Emerald Hill (No.5)
- Employees Only
- Fat Prince
- Horse’s Mouth
- Mona Lounge
- Nutmeg & Clove
- Oxwell & Co
- Potato Head
- PS Café Ann Siang
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Tess Bar
- The Mad Men
- The White Rabbit
- The Wall
These bars will accept bona fide cucumbers as currency – or “bar tender” – in exchange for a refreshing Hendrick’s & Tonic.
No counterfeit cucumbers, please.
Terms and conditions
- The ‘Cucumber Hour’ offer will run from 6 to 11pm on 14 June.
- Those wishing to participate in ‘Cucumber Hour’ must be over 18 and have proof of identification.
- Only one drink per person can be redeemed at the participating bar(s).
- The cucumber is not legal tender and may only be exchanged for a single measure of Hendrick’s and Tonic.
- The offer will only be available in participating bars, detailed above.