- This event has passed.
Cool climate wine dinner at Gunther’s
October 24, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$168
In collaboration with wine merchants eWineAsia.com, modern French restaurant Gunther’s will be hosting a wine dinner on Tuesday 24 October 2017 at 7pm featuring various cool climate wines from around the world.
This six-course wine dinner will see seasoned wine veteran Jannik Von Freiesleben guide the wine tastings that will see the following cool climate wines paired with fine fare from Chef Gunther Hubrechsen:
- Champagne Boizel Blanc de Noirs NV (Champagne, France)
- La Manufacture Chablis Premier Cru ‘Cote de Lechet’ 2012 (Chablis, France)
- Cousino Macul Finis Terrae White 2013 (Maipo Valley, Chile)
- Tinto Negro Finca La Escuela Malbec 2013 (Mendoza, Argentina)
- Rivera il Falcone 2011 (Puglia, Italy)
This wine dinner costs $168++. You can book a spot by calling 6338 8955 or emailing email@example.com.