- This event has passed.
d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz vertical dinner at New Ubin Seafood
August 10, 2016 @ 7:30 pm$130
Wine Exchange Asia will be hosting a wine dinner at casual zi char dining restaurant New Ubin Seafood on Wednesday 10 August at 7.30pm featuring the premium Dead Arm wines of d’Arenberg from South Australia.
McLaren Vale, South Australia-based d’Arenberg is a world-renowned family-owned winery that produces high quality, award-winning Australian wines, and one of the most respected ranges is its Dead Arm Shiraz-based wines (named after a vine disease). This series features classic McLaren Vale aromas of plum, blackberry, liquorice and spice, and a palate heavy with flavour and firm tannins.
This wine dinner will showcase a vertical flight of six d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz expressions ranging from 2000 to 2008. Wines to be tasted include:
- d’Arenberg Coppermine Rd Cabernet 2008
- d’Arenberg Ironestone Pressings GSM 2008
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2000
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2003
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2005
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2006
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2007
- d’Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2008
These wines will be paired with the dishes from New Ubin Seafood such as:
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Squid
- Sweet Thai Chili Eggplant
- Claypot Carbonara
- Madras Mutton Curry
- Grilled Lamb Chops
- Kai Lan
- Angus Beef with Heart Attack Rice
- Cheese Platter
This wine dinner is limited to 20 persons. Tickets are $130 per person and can be purchased here.