Part of Epicurean Market at Marina Bay Sands, this masterclass on Sunday 13 August 2017 from 3-4pm takes participants through an exclusive wine masterclass organised by Analogue Wine Merchant featuring a flight of sparkling wines from around the world.
Singapore’s only Master of Wine (MW) Tan Ying Hsien will be guiding participants through a series of quality sparklers outside of Champagne. Wines to be tasted include:
- 2016 Spagnol Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Superiore Brut «Col del Sas»
- 2015 Spagnol Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Vino Frizzante «il Fondo»
- 2014 François Pinon Vouvray Brut
- 2011 François Pinon Vouvray Brut Non-Dosé
- NV Castell d’Age Cava Brut Nature Reserva «Anne-Marie»
- NV Castell d’Age Cava Xarel.lo Reserva «1988»
The other two wines as part of the tasting will be conducted blind.
Each ticket costs $58, and can be bought here