Wine Exchange Asia will be hosting a wine dinner at American smokehouse Meatsmith on Wednesday 8 June 2016 at 7.30pm featuring the wines from Barossa Valley’s Hewitson.
The wine dinner will see family-style platters of Meatsmith’s famous smoked meats such as beef rib, brisket and smoked chicken, paired with wines including:
- Majella Sparkling Shiraz 2009
- Hewitson Old Garden Mouvedre 2011
- Hewitson Mad Hatter Shiraz 2012
- Hewitson The Mother Vine Shiraz 2013
- Hewitson Private Cellar Shiraz Mouvedre Mags 2007
- Hewitson Private Cellar Shiraz Mouvedre Mags 2008
- Hewitson Private Cellar Shiraz Mouvedre Mags 2009
The wine dinner costs $98 nett per person. Reserve your seat here.