- This event has passed.
Hong Kong brewery tap takeover at The Guild
January 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pmvaries
Modern bar restaurant The Guild will be ringing in Chinese New Year with a special tap takeover on Thursday 24 January 2018 from 5pm to 12mn featuring three of Hong Kong’s top craft beer breweries.
For one day only, The Guild at Keong Saik Road will be featuring craft beers from Young Master Brewery, Heroes Beer Co. and Yardley Brothers Beer. Mix and mingle with Luke Yardley (Founder and Brewer of Yardley Brothers), Chris Wong and Jason Lowe (Co-Founder of Heroes Beer Co.) and Rohit Dugar and Kingson Kok (Founder, and Director of Operations respectively at Young Master) even as you partake in select, rare and exclusive brews from these breweries.
Beers featured on that day include:
- Yardley Brothers Thai Chili Getaway Sour
- Yardley Brothers Machine Men, Cryo Hopped Pale Ale
- Yardley Brothers Up in Smoke Applewood with Calvados edition
- Heroes Beer Co. Dom Houblon Pêche Brut IPA (collaboration with Young Master Brewery)
- Heroes Beer Co. Banana Milk Weizen (collaboration with Magpie Brewery)
- Heroes Beer Co. Hunk Sir Milfee Porter
- Young Master Red Hare Berliner with Raspberry, Coffee, Cacao
- Young Master Fake Juice NEIPA
- Young Master Be Water, My Friend DDH Brut Imperial Lager (collaboration with Cloudwater Brew Co.)
Beers will be available as a flight retailing at S$55 for 9 beers or S$20 for 3 beers. Guests can also enjoy the one-off beers in The Guild’s regular small, medium and large formats.