- This event has passed.
A Journey of Discovery: The Extraordinary Diversity of Castilla y León [Industry Only]
May 29, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
World Wine Meetings Asia is a trade-only industry event that will take place from Saturday 27 May 2017 to Tuesday 30 May 2017 at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore, and is set to bring together some 120 buyers from around Asia and 100 wine producers from around the world together in one place.
Organised by China-based events company Break Events, the three-day programme includes a wine masterclass that will be presented by Hwee Peng Lim, founder of Winecraft Marketing & Services on Monday 29 May 2017 from 4.30pm to 5.30pm. Recently conferred the World Gourmet Summit Awards of Excellence Botas de Barro Sommelier Mentor for 2017, Lim will take participants through a tasting of the following wines from the Spanish Castilla y León region:
- Avelino Vegas Fuentespina Selección 2014
- Mocén Espumoso Brut Nature 100% Verdejo
- Valdrinal Tradicción Crianza 2014
- Javier Sanz Verdejo 2016
- Castillo de Monte la Reina Crianza 2014
- Dominio De Basconcillos Eco 12 Meses 2011
- Agrícola Castellana Cuatro Rayas 40 Vendimias 2016
- Linaje Garsea Reserva 2011
- Hacienda El Ternero Reserva 2011
Industry members – wine importers and distributors, retailers, sommeliers and restaurant professionals – can register by emailing Veronica Yin (email@example.com) or Minyoung Yoo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, company name, title, and phone number.
You can find out more about World Wine Meetings Asia here.