Join whisky bar The Single Cask as it hosts Cameron Syme of Great Southern Distilling Company in Albany, Western Australia on Thursday 22 June 2017 at 6.30pm.
The founder of the award-winning distillery from the Great Southern region of Western Australia – best known for its Limeburners range of whisky – will take participants through a guided tasting of several of his creations, such as:
- Limeburners Single Malt Whisky Port Cask 43%
- Limeburners Single Malt Whisky Sherry Cask Strength 61%
- Limeburners Single Malt Whisky Darkest Winter 64% (Peated)
- Limeburners Single Malt Whisky Directors Cut, Peated Sherry Cask 61%
- Tiger Snake Australian Whiskey 43%
This whisky masterclass costs $40 per person. Interested parties can purchase a seat here.