- This event has passed.
The MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2019 Star Revelation and Gala Dinner
September 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm$599
The MICHELIN Guide will be unveiling the star winners of its Singapore 2019 guide at a special awards ceremony and gala dinner on Tuesday 17 September 2019 at Capella Singapore.
The star selection of the MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2019 will be officially revealed this coming September, and to celebrate its awardees they will be recognised at a star-studded gala dinner complete with a six-course meal prepared by internationally renowned chefs from MICHELIN-starred establishments around the world and paired with a selection of wines..
The roster of chefs this year includes names that gastronomes will be familiar with, including:
- Guillaume Galliot (Caprice, 3 MICHELIN stars, MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong Macau 2019)
- Kelvin Au Yeung (Jade Dragon, 3 MICHELIN stars, MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong Macau 2019)
- Sebastien Lepinoy (Les Amis, 2 MICHELIN stars, MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2018)
- Joshua Brown and Greg Bess (CUT by Wolfgang Puck at Marina Bay Sands, 1 MICHELIN star, MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2018)
- Beppe de Vito (Braci, 1 MICHELIN star, MICHELIN Guide Singapore 2018)
- Arisara ‘Paper’ Chongphanitkul (Saawaan, 1 MICHELIN star, MICHELIN Guide Bangkok, Phuket Phang-Nga 2019)
This year’s MICHELIN gala dinner will reflect on the topic of sustainability – its theme “Kitchens of Progression” looks at the shift in the culinary world towards sustainable dining and culinary practices. Chefs involved in the preparation are implored to procure ingredients from trusted suppliers and organisations that practice ethical and sustainable farming and be mindful about reducing food wastage.
The 2019 MICHELIN gala dinner costs $599 nett per person. You can book your spot here.
Follow us on Telegram to get updated on new events!