- This event has passed.
Tuscany Wine Dinner
June 13, 2017 @ 7:30 pm$98
The Italian Wine Club will be organising a wine dinner on Tuesday 13 June 2017 at 7.30pm at Italian restaurant Pasta Brava featuring some wines from the Italian wine region of Tuscany.
Wines featured for this wine dinner are:
- Val delle Rose Litorale Vermentino di Toscana IGT 2015
- Cecchi Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG 2015
- Villa Cerna Chianti Classico DOCG 2014
- Cecchi Chianti Classico Riserva di Famiglia DOCG 2012
- Tenuta di Sesta di Montalcino DOCG 2012
Villa Cerna and Val delle Rose belong to the Cecchi family who have made them small model wineries, managed with thoughtfulness and professionalism. The history of Villa Cerna took root long ago in the Middle Ages, first mentioned in a document dated 4th February 1001, while Val delle Rose is a recently established boutique winery on the seacoast of Tuscany. There’s also Tenuta de Sesta, a well-acclaimed and highly regarded Brunello producer.
The wines will be complemented by a 5-course pairing dinner.
The wine dinner will cost $98++ per person. To book a spot call 6227 7550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.