- This event has passed.
Vivent Les Vins Libres Singapore 2019 natural wine fair
April 15 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$25
France’s natural wine movement Vivent Les Vins Libres! comes to Singapore for the first time this April! Over the course of three days, Vivent Les Vins Libres Singapore 2019 will see 19 winemakers from France and Australia will send local wine lovers into a buzz with their natural wines.
Les Vivent les Vins Libres started in Paris over a decade ago as a collective of natural winemakers looking to share their passion for natural wines and winemaking philosophy with like-minded consumers. Over the years as natural wine movement grew the collective brought the concept overseas to Amsterdam, Bruxelles, New York, Montreal, and most recently to Hong Kong last month.
Brought to Singapore by natural wine pop-up bar concept Drunken Farmer, the flagship event for Vivent Les Vins Libres Singapore 2019 is a natural wine fair at Open Farm Community on Monday 15 April 2019 from 11am to 6pm that will also include various masterclasses.
The Vivent Les Vins Libres Singapore 2019 wine fair will feature the following winemakers:
- Anthénais de Beru (Chablis)
- Domaine Christian Binner (Alsace)
- Domaine Bobinet (Loire)
- Jasper Button, Commune of Buttons (Australia)
- Laurent Cazottes, L’Esprit Libre (Eaux-de-vie et vins, Sud-Ouest)
- Jean-Christophe Comor, Les Terres Promises (Provence)
- Emmanuel Giboulot (Bourgogne)
- Jean-Marc Grussaute, Camin Larredya (Jurancon)
- Nicolas Grosbois (Chinon)
- Julien Guillot, Clos des vignes Maynes (Mâcon Cruzilles & Bourgogne)
- Houtin, Bresteau et Peau, Grange aux Belles (Loire)
- Lise & Bertrand Jousset (Montlouis sur Loire)
- Domaine Ledogar (Languedoc-Corbieres)
- Clémence Lelarge-Pugeot (Champagne)
- Domaine des Hauts Baigneux (Touraine Azay-le-rideau)
- Domaine Marcel Richaud (Cairanne)
- Lucy Margaux, Anton Van Klopper (Australia)
- Pascal Verhaeghe, Le Cedre (Cahors)
- Vincent Wallard, Cuatro Manos (Loire & ailleurs)
Tickets to Vivent Les Vins Libres Singapore 2019 wine fair cost $25 per person (not inclusive of ticketing charges), and can be purchased here.