Featuring a quintet of uncommon ‘middle-aged’ whiskies from the VOM FASS range.
These whiskies are sourced from Hunter Laing, one of the most respected independent bottlers in the world) such as the likes of Inchgower and MacDuff (aka Glen Deveron). The ever-popular Brothers in Arms is a great everyday dram, but there’s not much left and if you haven’t tried it yet you should do it soon.
The lineup is as follows:
- Glengoyne, 18 Years, Bourbon Barrel, 43% avb
- Brothers in Arms (Teeling Irish Single Malt Whisky) 14 Years, Blend of 14 Years Bourbon Barrel & 21 Years Sherry Butt
- Benrinnes, 12 Years, Sherry Butt, 43% avb
- MacDuff, 17 Years, Sherry Butt, 46% avb
- Inchgower, 19 Years, Sherry Butt, 43% avb
Session size: 10pax max (standing room)
To book a slot, purchase a ticket at event website listed here.