Six of Asia’s best bars will be taking the stage to shake up cocktails for only $15 nett over the afternoon:
– Smoke & Mirrors (SG)
– Neon Pigeon (SG)
– Coley featuring CK Cho (KL)
– The Bamboo Bar featuring Ann Pongprom (The Rising Star, by Perrier BK17) & Jamie Rhind (Best Hotel Bar BK17)
– Zuma featuring Arkadiusz Rybak (Bartender of the Yeah HK16)
– Chacha Singsuwan (The Ada Coleman award winner & Bartender of the Year BK17)
Ever wanted to dunk Singapore’s best bartenders? Now you can at our Dunk-A-Bartender session. Come and dunk Singapore’s favourite bar personalities. $2 a throw and all proceeds from the dunk machine goes to charity.
– Adam Bursik (The Library)
– Zac De Git (Crackerjack)
– Boo Jing Heng (Tess Bar & Kitchen)
– Naz Arjuna (Bitter & Love)
– Ashwin Raj (28 Hong Kong Street)
– Rhyse Borland (Sugarhall)
– Cedric Mendoza (Manhattan)
– Niks Anuman-Rajadhon (Teens of Thailand BK)
– Peter Chua (Crackerjack)
– Zdenek Kastanek (Proof & Company)
– Arijit Bose (Monkey 47)
– Stuart Danker (Drinks Fellas)
– Steve Leong (William Grant & Sons)
– Ricky Paiva (Bacardi)
And to go along some of the best cocktails in this part of the world is some of Singapore’s most mouth-watering BBQ by the home boys and home girls at Camp Kilo.
Entry is free.