Whisky Butler presents a Valentine’s Day-themed workshop: “Blending with Love.”
Held on Valentine’s Day, this workshop invites you to create your very own blended whisky together with your loved ones, or serious whisky buddies.
The session will be conducted by Khoon Hui and Benjamin Tan, of Quaich Bar and Whisky Butler respectively, who will guide you on the fundamentals of blending – and you will get to make one of your own.
1) Six unique single malt whiskies that cover the flavor spectrum of creamy, malty, smoky, peaty, fragrant, floral, sea salt, sherry, fruity, spicy, rich and caramel.
2) A tasting of all six single malts with detailed tasting notes
3) Guidance on blending theory from Masters of Whisky – Benjamin Tan of Whisky Butler and Khoon Hui of Quaich Bar
4) Customized labelling for your own blended whisky
5) Two miniature bottles of your whisky to take home
6) A box of macarons from Macarons.sg
Workshop Fee S$98/ Couple (Public) | S$68/ Couple (Whisky Butler Members), limited to 10 couples.
Reservations Please contact 9678 8813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org