- This event has passed.
“Experience the Unknown” Four-Hands Dinner at Shang Palace
September 8, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$188
As part of Shangri-La Singapore’s inaugural Festival of Wines, Shang Palace is hosting “Experience the Unknown”, a wine dinner on Wednesday 8 September 2021 that will feature wines from uncommon wine regions.
Award-winning Cantonese restaurant Shang Palace at Shangri-La Singapore will be hosting an exclusive wine dinner as part of Shangri-La Singapore’s inaugural Festival of Wines. For this dinner, Shangri-La Singapore’s head sommelier Britt Ng will be unveiling a number of wines from rather unexpected parts of the world to pair with exceptional dishes by Shang Palace Executive Chinese Chef Mok Kit Keung.
Wines featured at this “Experience the Unknown” wine dinner are:
- NV Agrapart & Fils, Les 7 Crus (Champagne, France)
- 2012 Château Musar Blanc (Bekaa Valley, Lebanon)
- 2019 Boekenhoutskloof The Chocolate Block (Swartland, South Africa)
- 2018 GranMonte, Asoke Cabernet Sauvignon Syrah (Asoke Valley, Khao Yai, Thailand)
- 2017 Disznókő, Late Harvest Furmint (Tokaji, Hungary)
These wines will be paired with dishes such as cod served two ways (oven-baked and pan-fried) with lobster bisque, as well as a braised abalone with fried Nepal rock rice dish.
The “Experience the Unknown” wine dinner at Shang Palace takes place on Wednesday 8 September 2021 at 7pm and costs $188++ per person. You can reserve your seats here.
Follow us on Telegram to get updated on news and events!