- This event has passed.
Singapore Grand Prix Champagne Brunch Party at Zafferano
September 15, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$168
Italian restaurant and lounge Zafferano will be holding a sumptuous Italian Champagne brunch on Saturday 15 September 2018 from 12pm to 3pm during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend.
Zafferano‘s beloved monthly Champagne brunch, specially created by Head Chef Emanuele Faggi, features 3 generous courses of perennial Italian favourites served sharing-style at the table.
The convivial feast begins with an array of enticing appetisers such as:
- live seasonal oysters (2 per diner)
- marinated salmon topped with avruga caviar
- fresh Italian burrata served with tomatoes
- selection of cold cuts
- stewed mussels in pepper broth with rosemary croutons
- ‘polenta’ maize flour cake and creamed codfish
- gratinated Hokkaido scallop served with bread, parsley, pine nuts and raisins
- Tuscan thick soup of tomato and bread topped with parmesan crumble
This will be followed by a primi course of:
- baked potato gnocchi prepared in Sorrentina style, served with tomato, mozzarella
- house-made veal agnolotti with spinach and hazelnuts
- superfine ‘risotto Acquerello’ with four cheeses topped with shaved summer truffle
The main course showcases a succulent fare of pan-seared duck breast served with onion compote and mustard sauce, and pan-fried seabass prepared in the Mediterranean style with olives, tomato, and fresh thyme, accompanied by rosemary potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
Dessert aficionados will be glad for the Bar Del Dolci, which will be replete with a spread of Italian desserts such as the fluffy tiramisù, creamy panna cotta, assorted macarons, mini luscious chocolate fountain, and caramelised banana cake.
This Champagne brunch party costs $168++ per person with free flow of Champagne, Spumante, house wines, juices, and coffee and tea.
On the same evening, for an aerial view of the urban track in action, Singapore Grand Prix revellers can head to the Terrace Lounge and gear up for an unforgettable evening. From 7pm to 10pm, enjoy free flow of prosecco, house wines, beer at $98++ per person. The Terrace Lounge is also open on Friday 14 September for this same promotion.