- This event has passed.
Around The World Wine Pairing Dinner at FIRE at 1-Atico
August 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - August 29, 2021 @ 10:30 pm$180
As part of the Wine Lust 2021 series of wine-based events, FIRE at 1-Atico will be hosting a wine dinner on Saturday 28 August and Sunday 29 August 2021 featuring French and Australian wines.
For the weekend of Saturday 28 August and Sunday 29 August 2021, rooftop Argentinian restaurant FIRE at 1-Atico will be matching elegance of Australian wines and the complexity of French wines against its wood-fired modern Argentine cuisine.
For this FIRE at 1-Atico ‘Around The World’ globe-trotting wine pairing dinner that spans two nights, diners can opt to pair their meal with either French or Australian wines.
The wines featured for this five-course Around The World wine pairing dinner are:
- Vasse Felix Premier Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018
- Vasse Felix Filus Chardonnay 2019
- Penfolds Bin 23 Pinot Noir 2019
- Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Penfolds Bin 51 Riesling 2018
- Domaines Ott by Ott Rose 2019
- E. Guigal Hermitage Blanc 2018
- E. Guigal Crozes Hermitage 2018
- E. Gugial Saint Joseph Rouge 2018
- Schlumberger Gewurtztraminer Les Prince Abbes 2018
The wines will be paired with FIRE’s modern Argentinian dishes such as Patagonian Red Prawns ‘Parrilla’, Slow-cooked Sherry and Orange Marinated Iberico Pork Ribs, and Jac Bingara’ F1 Wagyu Trip-Trip MS 6-8. The full food and wine pairing menu is available here (Australian wines) and here (French wines).
This Around The World Wine Pairing Dinner at FIRE at 1-Atico will take place on Saturday 28 August and Sunday 29 August 2021. The wine dinner costs S$180++ per person inclusive of wine pairing. You can make your reservations here.
Follow us on Telegram to get updated on news and events!