- This event has passed.
[Epicurean Market] Douglas Laing Malt & Grain Whiskies by Le Vigne Wine & Spirits
August 13, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$75
One of the Sands Signature Series during Epicurean Market at Marina Bay Sands, this Douglas Laing masterclass on Saturday 13 August 2016 from 3pm to 4pm takes participants through an understanding of malt and grain whiskies in the independent bottler’s portfolio.
This whisky masterclass will be led by Le Vigne Wine & Spirits whisky educator Lewis Mitchell and Douglas Laing’s global malt ambassador and Keeper of the Quiach, Jan Beckers. They will be presenting the following lineup during the class:
- The Epicurean Lowland Malt Scotch Whisky (latest release in the Douglas Laing Regional Malt Series)
- Syndicate 58/6 12-yr old (pictured)
- Laphroaig 18-yrs Single Cask
- Port Dundas 27-yrs Single Grain
- Glenturret 27-yrs Single Malt
Tickets are $75 per person (does not include entry to the general Epicurean Market area) and can be purchased here.