- This event has passed.
An evening aperitif with Yves Cuilleron
July 13, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$49
Fans of Rhone Valley wines would no doubt be familiar with Yves Cuilleron, the Chavanay-based domaine with over 50 hectares under vine and making wines of the most highly sought-after appellations in northern Rhone such as Condrieu, Cote-Rotie, and Crozes-Hermitage.
For this event, participants will get to try the following wines:
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Les Vignes d’a Cote Marsanne 2016
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Saint Peray Les Potiers 2015
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Condrieu La Petite Cote 2016
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Crozes-Hermitage Laya 2015
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Collines Rhodaniennes Ripa Sinistra 2012
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Cote-Rotie Terres Sombrew 2013
This event costs $49++, and includes a selection of canapes. To book a spot, call 6213 4595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.