Origin Bar at Shangri-la Hotel Singapore will be hosting winemaker Yves Cuilleron of Cave Yves Cuilleron on Friday 13 July 2018 from 6.30pm to 8pm for a special “meet-the-winemaker” session.
Fans of Rhone Valley wines would no doubt be familiar with Yves Cuilleron, the Chavanay-based domaine with over 50 hectares under vine and making wines of the most highly sought-after appellations in northern Rhone such as Condrieu, Cote-Rotie, and Crozes-Hermitage.
For this event, participants will get to try the following wines:
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Les Vignes d’a Cote Marsanne 2016
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Saint Peray Les Potiers 2015
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Condrieu La Petite Cote 2016
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Crozes-Hermitage Laya 2015
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Collines Rhodaniennes Ripa Sinistra 2012
- Cave Yves Cuilleron Cote-Rotie Terres Sombrew 2013
This event costs $49++, and includes a selection of canapes. To book a spot, call 6213 4595 or email email@example.com.