- This event has passed.
A Dellarosa wine dinner at Blackwattle
July 20, 2018 @ 6:00 pm$165
Contemporary Australian restaurant Blackwattle will be holding an exclusive one-night only 6-course wine dinner on Friday 20 July 2018 at 6pm featuring a range of orange wines from Slovenia and Czech Republic by Dellarosa Wine.
Dellarosa Wine is of course an online purveyor of fine natural, organic and biodynamic European wines, and for this event has curated a selection of orange wines from Slovenia and the Czech Republic. Wines from both Eastern European countries are also generally rare in Singapore, so this will be a treat. Blackwattle Head Chef Joeri Timmermans has put together an exclusive modern Australian menu to bring out the exquisite notes of the wine with complementing flavours.
Orange wines are wines that sees the juice spend a little time in contact with grape skins during the making of the wine, giving the wine an amber or orange hue.
The wines featured at this dinner are
- Movia, 2015 PINOT SIVI AMBRA (Pinot Gris in maceration)
- Movia, 2008 LUNAR (Chardonnay in maceration)
- Milan Nestarec, 2016 NACH (Pinot Noir and Zweigelt)
- Milan Nestarec, 2015 TRBLMKR (Neuburger in maceration)
- Henri Milan, 2016 BRUT NATURE ROSÉ (100% Grenache Noir)
- Ettore Germano, 2015 HERZU (100% Riesling)
The full wine and food pairing is given below. There’s also a post-dinner after-party, featuring veteran guest DJ Owen who will be dropping swanky tunes.
This wine dinner costs $165++ per person; you can book your spot here.