- This event has passed.
Hawke’s Bay Social
May 18, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$60
Ash Ridge Wines is an award-winning winery from Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand’s second largest wine region after Marlborough. The boutique family-owned winery is located in the premium Bridge Pa Triangle growing area of Hawke’s Bay, cultivating key region varieties of Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
This casual wine tasting event will be guided by Ash Ridge Wines proprietor Christopher Wilcox, who will lead participants through seven different wines from the Ash Ridge portfolio, including:
- Ash Ridge Estate Chardonnay 2014
- Ash Ridge Estate Merlot 2015
- Ash Ridge Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- Ash Ridge Estate Syrah 2014
- Ash Ridge Estate Syrah 2015
- Ash Ridge Premium Malbec 2015
- Ash Ridge Premium Syrah 2015
This event costs $60 net for free flow wine, accompanied by oysters and canapés, plus one bottle of wine Ash Ridge Estate Chardonnay 2014 to take home. To book a spot RSVP with email@example.com or call 96740635.