- This event has passed.
Wine Fundamentals by Shalom Chin
January 15, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm$65
Learn the basic knowledge to start your vinous journey – this course covers the basics of assessing wine, describing its aroma and comparing it to other wines.
Find out how different wines are produced, as well as stories of the wine producers. Six different wines will be tasted. This is the course to do before intermediate level.
The course will be presented by Shalom Chin. He holds a Wine Spirit Education Trust Diploma, a Masters in Gastronomy from the University of Gastronomic Science and is a Certified Sommelier. Shalom has been involved with the wine industry for 13 years, and has done vintages in Australia, Austria and Italy.
Wines to be tasted:
- Castelveder Franciacorta Brut, Italy
- Möwes Riesling kabinett Pfarrgarten Granit 2014, Germany
- Bertè & Cordini Chardonnay 2013, Italy
- Segni di Langa Pinot Nero 2014, Italy
- Berte& Cordini Cabernet Sauvignon 2011, Italy
- Mustela Moscato d’Asti 2015, Italy
*Wines subject to change due to availability
To register, email/whatsapp +65 83223952 or email email@example.com