- This event has passed.
Australian vintage red wine exhibition by Wine Exchange Asia
August 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$75
Wine merchant Wine Exchange Asia will be hosting a wine exhibition and tasting on Thursday 1 September 2016 from 7pm at casual Australian restaurant Boomarang Bistro & Bar (Boat Quay branch) featuring a range of vintage Australian red wine.
Wines featured at the event include:
- Oliverhill Jimmy Section Shiraz Double Magnum (3000ml) 2004
- Highbank Reserve Red 2001
- Redhead Studios – Return of the Living Red NV
- Redhead Studies Whiphand Cabernet 2005
- Baptista Graytown Shiraz 1998
- Tahbilk Eric Steven Pubrick Cabernet 2002
- d`Arenberg Dead Arm Shiraz 2006
- Henry`s Drive Reserve Shiraz 2004
- Marquis Philips Integrity Shiraz 2008
- Rusden Black Guts 2005
- Summerfield Shiraz 2003
- Grant Burge Shadrach Cabernet 2006
- Chris Ringland Evil Incarnate Magnum 2006
- Warrenmang Estate Shiraz 2004
- Elderton Ashmead Cabernet 2006
- Cape d`Estaing Kangaroo Island Shiraz 2004
- Suckfizzle Margaret River Cabernet 2005
The event is ticketed so that you get even access to all bottles being poured. Canapes and cheese will be served throughout the evening.
Tickets are $75 per person, and will be credited back for purchases of 12 or more bottles on the night. Tickets can be purchased here.