Asia’s largest food and wine festival, the Hong Kong Wine & Dine Festival, will kick off tomorrow at Hong Kong’s beautiful Central Harbourfront from 22 to 25 October 2015.
Named by ForbesTraveler.com as one of the top 10 international food and wine festivals around the world, the Hong Kong Wine and Dine Festival is the anchor event of Hong Kong’s Wine & Dine Month which starts on 22 October and will last all the way till 30 November.
This year the festival will offer over 300 stalls across various themes such as various country pavilions showcasing country- and region-specific wines from some 23 countries and regions, tasting rooms for wine and food pairing sessions, and more. Amongst the latest zones this year are ones for whisky and craft beer.
The themed areas are:
- Country Pavilions – Meet wine dealers from Bordeaux and other regions
- Discovery Zone – Explore the new additions of whisky and craft beer
- Cheering Zone – Celebrate with sparkling wines and champagne
- Wine Expert Zone – Enjoy professional wine selection and services
- Riedel Grand Tasting Pavilion (For Grand Wine Pass bearers only) – Sample premium wines in Riedel’s sculpted glassware
- Tasting Room – Enjoy wine-pairing meals with master chefs by industry experts
- Gourmet Trails – Sample signature dishes from some of Hong Kong’s premier hotels and restaurants
- Best of the Best Corner – Taste winning dishes of the 2015 Best of the Best Culinary Awards, one of Hong Kong’s largest Chinese culinary pageants
- Food booths – Barbecued specialities, scrumptious appetisers and sweet treats
- Main stage – Live music and entertainment
- Alfresco seating – Kick back and relax under the stars
- Learning Corner – Learn more about wine tasting from experts
Ticketing information is available here.